If you have been wondering how you can modernize or update your aging pool, we are here to help give your tired pool a facelift! We are open to your ideas, even the ones found on Pinterest! If you have no idea where to start, we would be happy to evaluate your pool and make suggestions. Endless Summer Pools offers the following services:
- ANSI / APSP – 7 Standard for Suction Entrapment Avoidance & VGB safety code compliance.
- ClearCure concrete waterproofing treatment .
- Sandblasting, crack repair, interior prep and replastering of gunite or shotcrete pool shells with traditional white plaster, plaster with color, Diamond Brite or Florida Gem, Pebble Tec, Pebble Sheen and Bead Crete.
- Adding tanning ledges or sun shelves with umbrella sleeves, making a pool shallower, forming and pouring deep end exit benches instead of having stainless steel ladders and steps.
- Retile with standard pool waterline tile or glass tile.
- New coping options which include, form and poured concrete coping, brick, thick crab orchard flagstone coping, blue stone, limestone, marble, travertine, pavers, etc.
- Tear out and re-pour of new concrete pool patio with the following options: Gray broom finished concrete, broom finished concrete with color, broom finished concrete with integral color, stamped concrete, exposed aggregate and Mexican Pebble.
- New mastic joints.
- Pump, filter, heater, salt system, pool cleaner, air blower, pool & spa lights and Jandy control system upgrades, replacement and repairs.
- Perimeter misting and fogging systems. Fire and water elements.
- Pool & spa equipment re-plumbs.
- Auto fills and overflows.
- Leak detection and repair.
- Water features.
- Hardscapes which include seat walls, retaining walls, fireplaces, fire pits, outdoor kitchens, grills and outdoor appliances, stone and masonry work, lanais and pergolas.